Fast Market Research recommends "Global Yeast Market By Types, Applications, & Geography - Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2016)" from Markets and Markets, now available
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/23/2012 -- Yeast, being one of the most versatile microorganisms, is used for centuries in the manufacture of food and beverage products. Yeast is rich in protein and acts as a probiotic and helps to keep humans and animals healthy through a number of different mechanisms. The yeast production is an age-old process and yeast is very much instrumental in making beer, wine, and bread. The total commercial yeast market experienced robust and continuous annual growth over the past decades. The yeast market across all segments and applications is supposed to grow strongly over the next few years. The yeast industry has not yet experienced unsatisfactory turnover or a negative growth rate and, future prospects are positive for all types of yeasts and yeast-derived products.
This report provides the information about the most recent information on the markets of different types of yeast manufactured and an industry structures. It also provides a special insight on specialty yeasts such as yeast extracts, autolyzed yeast, and supplement yeasts, and yeast derived products. This report is helpful to aid decision-makers in the yeast industry because it provides background information to be considered and to be used in deciding on expansions and diversifications.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global yeast market is dominated by baker's yeast which accounted for over 31% of the total market in 2010. Growing market for bakery products, beer, wine, animal feed, and bio-ethanol is supposed to be the major driver for global yeast market. High nutritional value and health benefits of yeast are other driving factors for the global yeast market. Competition for basic raw material i.e. molasses is the major restrain for yeast market in Europe and North America. Increased competition for global yeast market players from Chinese yeast players is growing Asia-Pacific market. Salt replacing properties of yeast and alternative raw material sources can open up new opportunities in the yeast market. As there is strong competition for basic yeast material, major yeast players established special divisions to take care of the general drive within the market and exploit the nutritional and functional properties of yeast and yeast extracts. Yeast extracts are proven tool in helping food producers to achieve reduction in the sodium level in food. It can thus aid the process of repairing and improving the taste of the product to a level at which the consumer would not be able to trace the lower sodium levels.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Seed Treatment Market Trends and Global Forecasts (2011-2016)
- Global Food and Beverage Metal Cans Market by Raw Materials, Sizes and Shapes, Applications, Price Trends and Forecast, 2011-2016
- Global Micro Irrigation System Market - By Types, Applications, Geography, Crop Trends, and Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
- Omega 3 & 6 Market by Source, Applications, Geography Trends & Global Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
- Food Preservatives Market - Industry Analysis and Global Forecasts (2011-2016)
- Global Animal Feed Additives By Types, Livestock, Geography, Regulations, Trends & Forecasts (2009 - 2016)
- Global Adhesives & Sealants Market by Type, Applications, Trends, & Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
- Global Fluoropolymers Market Analysis by Product Types, Applications, & Geography - Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
- Global MDI, TDI and Polyurethane Market by Type, Applications, Prices, Regulations Trends & Forecasts 2011-2016
- In-Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Market (Applications, End-Users & Types) - Trends & Global Forecasts (Major & Emerging Markets - G7, Japan & BRIC) (2011 - 2016)