New Financial Services market report from Datamonitor: "Handelsbanken Case Study: Localizing decision making to improve customer-centricity"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/01/2012 -- Handelsbanken has achieved strong growth in the UK retail banking market, and this growth rate has increased even in the wake of the global financial crisis. The decentralized structure has allowed Handelsbanken to be more flexible with its offering and to tailor its products to its customers' needs. This customer-centric approach to banking has resulted in high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Be more customer-centric by understanding how a decentralized structure can help design products which cater for a customer's individuality.
- Achieve success by understanding how to market a proposition without national media campaigns.
- Rebuild trust with consumers through learning how a traditional model of banking can strengthen relationships with customers.
- Strengthen relationships with customers by learning the importance of a personalized approach to banking.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Handelsbanken's decentralized model allows for the tailoring of certain products such as mortgages and loans to the individual needs of customers. This customer-centric approach to banking has resulted in high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty for the bank.
Handelsbanken has grown solidly in the UK without the use of national media campaigns, instead relying on practices such as word of mouth marketing. Word of mouth marketing has a strong impact, as consumers trust their friends and family to recommend high quality products and will view these as "tried and tested".
Handelsbanken's decentralized structure is reminiscent of a more traditional model of banking. It is also a model which has helped Handelsbanken to emerge unscathed from two financial crises. This offers reassurance to the consumer and is likely to increase levels of trust.
Reasons to Get this Report
- How can a decentralized model make a FS provider more customer-centric?
- How does a branch focused model continue to succeed in retail banking?
- How is it possible to grow a business without national media campaigns?
- What are the benefits of tailoring products to customers individual needs?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: CMS Energy Corporation, Metro International S.A., Schindler Holding Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Capital One Case Study: Making Credit Clearer
- Wonga Case Study: Making short-term loans transparent and convenient
- CompareTheMarket.com Case Study - making the most of viral marketing
- Smartphone developer experience: Nokia case study
- Nykredit Case Study: Building an interactive online experience
- Zurich HelpPoint Case Study: Delivering a customer-centric strategy
- Lincoln Financial and Standard Life Case Study: different approaches to engaging consumers with pensions
- Customer Value Propositions in Singaporean Retail Banking
- Innovative R&D Strategies and Models - Outsourcing, Strategic Partnerships and Licensing to Improve Productivity and Contain Costs
- Innovative Clinical Trial Design and Management: Trends, success stories and impact upon R&D budgets