Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Finland", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2015 -- Health and beauty specialist retailers saw current value sales grow by 1% in 2014 over the previous year. The channel is fairly mature and competition is intense in many areas such as optical goods stores and chemists/pharmacies. In addition, poor economic development in Finland in 2013 and 2014 and growing competition from internet retailing further constrained growth at the end of the review period. Online chemists/pharmacies notably emerged due to legislation being liberalised in 2012.
Health and beauty specialist retailers is led by the pharmacy chain Yta with a value share of 15%. Yta is a cooperative of pharmacies with a primary presence in rural areas. The cooperative does not operate a common store brand. The member pharmacies carry individual names, but cooperate within purchase and marketing. Over the review period, Yta has pursued an aggressive expansion strategy, increasing the number of outlets every year.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Health and beauty specialist retailers will see 2% value decline at constant 2014 prices over the forecast period as a whole. This decline will be due to maturity and strong price competition. Competition from internet retailing will also grow further and constrain sales. Increasing competition from hypermarkets and mixed retailers, which offer a widening range of health and beauty products at often competitive prices, will also challenge health and beauty specialist retailers. Due to intense price competition, many smaller outlets will be forced to close, with outlet numbers thus declining slowly over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers industry in Finland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers industry in Finland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Finland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers channel in Finland?
- Who are the leading retailers in Finland?
- How is consumers? desire to look good and stay health driving sales for health and beauty specialists?
- How are health and beauty specialists? product mixes being adapted to consumers? changing shopping patterns?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Russia
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Taiwan