New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Health and Wellness Tourism in South Africa"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/24/2013 -- Health and wellness tourism continued to record strong growth in South Africa during 2012 as 7% value growth was recorded over the course of the year. Increasing numbers of people in South Africa are beginning to appreciate the importance of having spa treatments every once in a while, which represents a change from the traditional point of view among the majority of local people who perceived spa treatments as an unaffordable luxury. The falling cost of internet access has allowed more South...
Euromonitor International's Health and Wellness Tourism in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Medical Tourism, Spas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Economics in South Africa to 2016: Market Profile
- Inbound and Outbound Tourism in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa
- The Future of South Africa Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- The Future of Airlines in South Africa to 2016: Market Profile
- The Future of Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Profile
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- The Future of Car Rental in South Africa to 2016: Market Profile
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Turkey to 2016