Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2011 -- GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, "Hepatitis B Vaccines - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global hepatitis b vaccines market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global hepatitis b vaccines market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global hepatitis b vaccines sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
GlobalData estimated the global hepatitis b vaccines market at $997.0m in 2010, and forecast it to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% for the next eight years, to reach $1,376.1m by 2018. During the period 2005-2010, the market grew at a CAGR of 6.7%, from $720.5m to $997.0. The growth is primarily attributed to the increase in the vaccination rate and coverage among different age groups, as a result of government programs and increased public awareness. The market would also be driven by birth population growth and the need for therapeutic vaccines in cases of cirrhosis, liver disease, and primary liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma or HCC).
Note: This is a on-demand report and will be delivered within 3 business days of the purchase (excluding weekends).
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the hepatitis b vaccines market. Its scope includes -
- Annualized seven key markets (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan) hepatitis b vaccines market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for eight years to 2018.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, type of vaccines being developed and emerging trends by seven key markets. Pipeline candidates fall under major classes such as single antigen vaccine, combinational vaccine and others.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the seven key countries hepatitis b vaccines market. Key market players covered are Dynavax Technologies Ltd., Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi, GenPhar, LG Life Sciences, Genexine and NanoBio Corp.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the hepatitis b vaccines therapeutics market.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hepatitis B Vaccines - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Hepatitis B Vaccines - Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2015
- Hepatitis A Preventive Vaccines - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Influenza Vaccines Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Cancer Vaccines - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Pipeline Insight: Therapeutic Cancer Vaccines - Prospect of first approval set to reinvigorate interest from major companies
- Antivirals Market to 2016 - Antiretroviral Agents and Combination Therapies to be Major Drivers HIV and Hepatitis C Markets
- Hemophilia Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Hepatitis B - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Meningitis - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018