Fast Market Research recommends "High Net Worth trends in Russia 2014" from WealthInsight, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/30/2014 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Russia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- In 2013, there were 160,262 core millionaires in Russia, with a combined wealth of US$1.1 trillion.
- During the review period, the number of core HNWIs increased by 47.7%, from 108,483 in 2009 to 160,262 in 2013.
- According to WealthInsight's projections, the number of core HNWIs in Russia is expected to grow by 4.4% over the forecast period, to reach 168,730 by 2018.
- Independent market sizing of Russia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: VTB 24, Nomos-Bank, Uralsib, Bank Saint Petersburg, Promsvyzbank Private Banking, Alfa Bank, Bank of Moscow, Gazprombank, Rosselkhozbank, Sberbank
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth trends in Switzerland to 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Chile 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Japan 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Nigeria to 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Argentina 2014
- High Net Worth trends in France 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Germany 2014
- High Net Worth trends in South Africa 2014
- High Net Worth trends in India 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Dominican Republic 2014