New Financial Services research report from WealthInsight is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2013 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Singapore HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2008-2012) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- There were just over 183,000 HNWIs in Singapore in 2012. These HNWIs collectively held US$857 billion in wealth, which equated to 85.7% of the total individual wealth held in the country.
- Singaporean HNWIs outperformed the global average during the review period - worldwide HNWI volumes decreased by 0.3% while Singapore HNWI numbers increased almost by 100%.
- In 2012, Singapore HNWI numbers rose by 21.7%, following an increase of 4.2% in 2011.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Singaporean HNWIs is forecast to grow by 59% to reach over 291,579 in 2017. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 63% to reach US$1.39 trillion by 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Independent market sizing of Singapore HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get This Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Standard Chartered Private Bank, UOB Private Banking, DBS Private Bank, Bank of Singapore Ltd,
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth trends in Colombia 2013: HNWI wealth ouperformed the local residential property market but underperformed local GDP and the local stock market
- Mexico 2013 Wealth Book: Trends in Millionaire Wealth
- High Net Worth Trends in Poland 2012
- South Africa - The Future of HNWIs to 2016: The Rise of African Wealth
- Colombia 2013 Wealth Book
- High Net Worth Trends in the United Kingdom 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Colombia 2013: Colombian HNWIs held a combined wealth of US$160 billion at the end of 2012
- High Net Worth Trends in Indonesia 2012
- High Net Worth Trends in South Africa to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in Israel 2013