New Financial Services research report from WealthInsight is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2015 -- - This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Spain.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Real estate was the largest asset class for HNWIs in Spain in 2014, with 22.5% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 17.8%, equities with 17.2%, fixed-income with 16.3%, cash and deposits with 15.9% and alternatives with 10.3%.
- Equities, business interests and alternatives recorded growth during the review period, at 64.1%, 26.2% and 21.0% respectively.
- Alternative assets held by Spanish HNWIs increased during the review period, from 10.1% of total HNWI assets in 2010 to 10.3% in 2014. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.9% of total assets in 2010 to 2.2% in 2014.
- WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline over the forecast period, to reach 1.9% of total HNWI assets by 2019, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials, which will cause global commodity prices to fall, as was seen in the second half of 2014.
- As of 2014, Spanish HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$479.2 billion, representing 49.5% of wealth holdings.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Independent market sizing of Spain HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in Spain 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Santander Private Bank, La Caixa Banca Privada, BBVA Banca Privada, Sabadell Urquijo Banca Privada, Bankinter Banca Privada, Renta 4 Banco, Banco Madrid, Popular Banca Privada, Banca March, Bankia
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore 2014
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Hong Kong 2014
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Malaysia 2014
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the US 2014
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Argentina 2014