Recently published research from WealthInsight, "HNWI Asset Allocation in Spain to 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/10/2014 -- This report provides the latest asset allocations of Spain HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Spain HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- In 2012, there were 141,691 core millionaires in Spain, with a combined wealth of US$609 billion and an average wealth of US$4.3 million.
- During the review period, the number of core HNWIs decreased by 2.2% from 144,895 in 2008 to 141,691 in 2012.
- According to WealthInsight's projections, the number of core HNWIs in Spain is expected to grow by around 23.2% over the forecast period to reach 174,619 by 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Independent market sizing of Spain HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get This Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Santander Private Bank, La Caixa Banca Privada, Inversis, Sabadell Urquijo Banca Privada, Catalunya Caixa, Bankinter Banca Privada, Banca March, Renta 4 Banco, Invercalia, Popular Banca Privada
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore 2013: Real estate was the largest asset class for HNWis in Singapore followed closely by business interests
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Colombia 2013: Colombian HNWI assets are relatively evenly spreas between the 6 main asset classes, real estate being the largest.
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the US to 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Turkey 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the UAE 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Israel 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Hong Kong to 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Peru to 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the United Kingdom 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in China to 2013