New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Home Insecticides in Malaysia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/28/2013 -- Consumers preferred home insecticides that are more convenient to use which explains the growing popularity of electric insecticides. Electric insecticides allow operation without the need for consumers to be in contact with the chemicals in order to use the product. They also avoid the inconvenience of some traditional products like coils which need a lighter or match.
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Malaysia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Insecticides in Egypt
- Home Insecticides in Venezuela
- Home Insecticides in Brazil
- Home Insecticides in South Korea
- Home Insecticides in Singapore
- Home Insecticides in Italy
- Home Insecticides in Norway
- Home Insecticides in the Philippines
- Home Insecticides in Portugal
- Home Insecticides in China
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)