Fast Market Research recommends "Hot Drinks Packaging in the US" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/28/2014 -- Fresh ground coffee pods continue to be one of the fastest-growing areas of hot drinks packaging, almost entirely due to the continued success of Keurig brewers. Keurig brewers use a combination of thin wall plastic along with an integrated internal filter in the coffee brewing process. However, the pods, commonly known as K-cups, are considered a secondary packaging by Euromonitor International, with the primary packaging being the folding carton container sold at retail outlets. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters is the parent company that produces Keurig single-serve brewing machines. Keurig brewers only recently became popular in the US, as evidenced by the staggering 1,005% growth rate over between 2007 and 2012. In 2012 alone, retail volume sales of Keurig brewers increased by 37% to reach sales of 9.2 million units. Due to this impressive growth, Keurig has established itself as the single-serve brewer in the US, quickly distancing itself from its competitors, which include Senseo by Sara Lee, Tassimo by Kraft Foods and Nespresso and Dolce Gusto by Nestle.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Fresh ground coffee pods will continue to be an incredibly fast-growing and increasingly influential category in hot drinks. With an increasing number of K-cup brewers being introduced to the market, numerous consumers who were unable to previously purchase K-cup brewers will soon find it in their price range. In addition, various established coffee ground manufacturers have already put forward K-cups, and more will likely be introduced in the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Hot Drinks Packaging industry in USA with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Hot Drinks Packaging industry in USA, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Hot Drinks Packaging in USA market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Peru, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Greece, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Australia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Poland, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Germany, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Philippines, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Thailand, 2007 to 2017