Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/16/2012 -- The relationship between annual disposable income and demand for light vehicles suggests there are affordability thresholds beyond which sales take off. By understanding these thresholds and exploring the outlook for household incomes, this briefing identifies the eight markets projected to add the most unit sales by 2020. It evaluates likely scenarios in the usual suspects, but also reveals some less obvious rising stars.
Euromonitor International's new Automotive reports are designed specifically for stakeholders in the automotive industry and are compiled from Euromonitor's unrivalled range of global macro-economic and consumer intelligence. This innovative approach assesses myriad 'pull' factors that help shape the future of vehicle demand: from consumer lifestyles to income and expenditure; from demographics and household profiles to social technologies. Automotive also draws upon perspectives from Euromonitor's coverage of other industries, including Consumer Electronics, Consumer Finance and Travel and Tourism.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Automotive products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Interior Products in the UK to 2015: Recovery to Gather Pace from 2012
- The Future of Interior Products in Russia to 2015
- The Future of Interior Products in Italy to 2015: Eco-Friendly Home Improvement Products to Drive Demand
- The Future of the Kitchen Products Market in the BRIC Countries: Key Trends, Drivers, Opportunities and Challenges to 2016
- Emerging Opportunities in the Indian Personal Care Industry
- The Future of Interior Products in Spain to 2015: Demand to Gather Pace from 2012
- Brazil Interior Products Market Opportunities and Future Growth Prospects
- The Future of Interior Products in Poland to 2015: Growth to be Led by Construction Industry
- The Future of Interior Products in France to 2015: Recovery to Gather Pace in 2012
- The Future of Interior Products in Germany to 2015: Demand to Gather Pace from 2013