Fast Market Research recommends "International Toll Free Service (ITFS) for Middle East, Africa and Asia" from MindCommerce, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/11/2012 -- With its roots from 1960s toll-free service in the United States, International Toll Free Service (ITFS) represents an alternative to collect calling and calling while providing consumer cost savings and network operator savings through reduction of operator service. ITFS provides access to businesses in any country at no charge to the caller with a reverse billing model to the merchant.
ITFS provides the opportunity to increase billed international minutes and provides other international voice products. Almost every telecommunication carrier provides the service within their countries of operation, facilitating a convenient method for businesses to establish or expand their international presence.
This research provides analysis of the market for ITFS within the Middle East, Africa and Asia. The report analyzes market dynamics, specific regional issues, and market potential by region/country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Global brands and advertising agencies
- Telecommunications infrastructure vendors
- Global telecommunications network operators
- Mobile marketing and wireless advertising companies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Duty Free Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- Unmanned Service Station Retailing in Europe: Market Size, Retailer Strategies and Competitor Performance
- Refining Industry Outlook, 2011 - Global Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Planned Refineries to 2015
- Global Planned Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, 2011 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Planned Oil and Chemical Terminals to 2015
- Refining Industry Outlook to 2015 - Global Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Planned Refineries
- Global Airport Retailing 2008 - Focus on Emering Markets
- Global Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, 2012 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Terminals to 2015
- Global LNG Industry to 2015: Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals
- Global Department Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- Global Discount, Variety Store, and General Merchandise Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2015