New Software market report from MindCommerce: "IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Challenges and Opportunities in Multi-Application Environment"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/09/2012 -- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) represents a framework for development, deployment, and operation of various applications for support of any-network, any-device, and service provider usage. IMS consists of standards based technologies, architecture, and network elements that bring telephony type control to Internet based applications.
The long-term promise of IMS is that it will dramatically simplify many operations include key OSS/BSS functions such as provisioning, administration, billing, and others. However, the more near term implementations of IMS fall short of this ultimate vision. Applications are initially deployed in a silo fashion as a prerequisite to a more integrated network realization.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This research evaluates the major challenges in implementing and operating a multi-application IMS environment. The research presents solutions including scenario analysis of different feature/application combinations. This report also addresses the business case for deploying mitigation solutions to enable more streamlined multi-application service environments.
- Wireless and fixed network service providers
- Telecom application developers and content providers
- IMS and NGN infrastructure and support service providers
- Managed communication service providers and service bureaus
- Anyone involved with planning, designing, implementing, or managing IMS-based applications
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Solutions and Market Opportunities
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Applications: Moving Beyond Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Unified Communications (UC) over IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS): Solutions and Market/Business Analysis
- Service Delivery Platform (SDP) Solutions and Market Opportunities
- Comprehensive Next Generation Network (NGN) Package
- Service Delivery Platforms (SDP): The SOA-enabled Path to Integrate Legacy and IMS Networks (with Revenue Forecast 2011-2017)
- Next Generation Network Application Market Outlook and Business Drivers
- Tekelec: LTE Drives Opportunities in Diameter, Policy and Subscriber Management
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) : The Market for Applications & Services 2012-2017
- Computing, Content, Applications, and Commerce in the Cloud: Legacy Network Operator Threats and Opportunities
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)