New Materials research report from GBI Research is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/04/2012 -- GBI Research's new report, 'Iron Ore Mining Market in South and Central America to 2020 - Infrastructure and High Quality Reserves Provide Incentives for Regional Exports' provides key information and analysis of South and Central America's iron ore mining industry, consisting of Brazil, Venezuela and Mexico. The report covers the industry's drivers and restraints, production, reserves, and consumption, and also provides details of each country's ore trade (imports and exports). This report is based on data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Important Drivers and Restraints which are estimated to play a role in transforming the industry during the outlook period 2012-2020.
- Production of iron ore in South and Central America - Historical data for 2000 to 2011 is given, along with forecasts through to 2020.
- Consumption demand for iron ore in South and Central America, in terms of volume - Historical data for 2000 to 2011 is given, along with forecasts through to 2020.
- Export markets for South and Central American iron ore categorized by individual countries' export and/or import markets.
- Top Active and Planned projects spanning the South and Central American iron ore mining landscape.
- Comprehensive profiles of key iron ore mining companies such as Vale S.A., Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (CSN), Altos Hornos de Mexico, S.A.de C.V. (AHMSA), and ArcelorMittal are also discussed.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain a strong understanding of the region's iron ore mining industry
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future iron ore industry trends
- Facilitate decision-making and strategy formulation on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, consumption and trade data.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the region's iron ore mining industry
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Vale S.A., Companhia Siderurgica Nacional, Altos Hornos de Mexico S.A.B. de C.V. (AHMSA), ArcelorMittal
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iron Ore Mining Market in North America to 2020 - Demand for Steel in the US to Boost Regional Iron Ore Production
- Iron Ore Mining Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Interplay Between Regional Demand for Steel and Iron Production Shapes the Competitive Landscape
- The South African Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Iron Ore Mining Market in Europe to 2020 - Abundant Reserves and Global Demand for Steel Likely to Drive Production
- South Africa Iron Ore Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020: Trends, Fiscal Regime, Major Projects, and Competitive Landscape
- The Chilean Mining Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- The Canadian Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- The Chinese Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- The Chinese Mining Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- The Indian Mining Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015