Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Jeans in the United Kingdom", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/16/2013 -- A revival in casual wear and relaxation in office wear by most corporate offices helped boost the sales of Jeans in the UK in 2012. Jeans recorded total value sales of GBP1.9 billion in 2012, growing by 5% in current value terms, compared with 3% the previous year, which was a result of increased unit prices across all price segments in general. Although this was partly driven by inflation and cotton prices to an extent, there was renewed consumer interest in newer styles and fashion.
Euromonitor International's Jeans in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Economy Jeans, Premium Jeans, Standard Jeans, Super Premium Jeans.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Jeans market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in the UK to 2017
- Bed Linen Market in United Kingdom to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Oral Hygiene: Global Industry Guide
- United Kingdom In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- The United Kingdom Oil Markets, 2013
- United Kingdom Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2018 - Ultrasound Systems, MRI Systems, Computed Tomography Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, X-Ray Systems, Mammography Equipment and Others
- The Future of the Bakery & Cereals Market in United Kingdom to 2017