Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/12/2012 -- GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest research, "Joint Ventures in the Petrochemical Industry - Key Strategy to Manage Globalization". The study, which is an offering from the company's Petrochemical Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the joint venture trends in the global petrochemical industry. It explains the reasons for increase in joint ventures in the Asia Pacific and Middle East region. The study provides detailed analysis of joint venture deals in the recent past. In addition, it gives details of major companies active in joint venture deals across the globe. It also provides the historic and future forecasts of basic petrochemicals and major plastics production in China and the Middle East, which are driving the growth of the global petrochemicals industry. The report highlights the importance of joint venture deals to manage globalization. The report is based upon data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's research team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The petrochemicals industry entered a transitional phase after the global economic slowdown in 2008-2009 severally affected the growth of the industry. After experiencing difficult times during the downturn, petrochemical producers are now focusing on attaining both economies of scale and geographic expansion to gain a competitive advantage. Producers are seeking to create a presence in demand-rich geographies and are diversifying their portfolios to achieve higher growth rates. This has led to an increase in the number of partnership between companies of different regions. Since European and North American producers are grappling with declining demand, they are setting up joint ventures with Asian or Middle Eastern companies to sustain their profit margin. In the recent past, the majority of joint venture deals have happened in the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- What The Global Chemicals Industry Is Planning In 2010-2011: Procurement, Investment & Industry Trends Outlook
- Global Growth Strategies for Chemical Companies: Key trends, M&As, emerging markets and future outlook
- Petrochemical Industry to 2015 - Increased Demand from China will Drive Recovery
- Competing For Share Of Global Chemicals Industry Spend In 2010-2011: Supplier Marketing & Sales Strategies & Industry Outlook
- China Petrochemicals Industry Outlook to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends and Capacity Forecasts
- Asia Pacific Ethylene Glycol (EG) Industry Outlook to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants - H2 Update
- US Petrochemicals Industry Outlook to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends and Capacity Forecasts
- Expandable Polystyrene (EPS) Industry Outlook in Korea to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Polycarbonate Industry Outlook in Korea to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Asia Pacific Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants - H2 Update