Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Juice in Algeria", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2014 -- Juice witnessed solid total volume growth of 8% and strong total value growth of 13% in 2013, having benefited from increasing awareness of health and diet issues, particularly among upper- and middle- income earners. In addition, the launch of new products from the majority of domestic manufacturers contributed to boosting value sales in 2013.
Ibrahim & Fils Ifri maintained its leading position in juice in 2013 and generated a 15% off-trade value share despite increasing pressure from competitors NCA Rouiba and Taiba Food Company. The company registered leading shares in several soft drinks categories, including bottled water, and enjoyed strong brand recognition and good quality. In 2013, it benefited from the successful launch of juice in aseptic PET bottles for its iFruit range and expanded its offering in nectars (25-99% juice) and juice drinks (up to 24% juice) to five flavours: orange, tropical fruit, Mediterranean fruit, mixed fruit and mixed carrot and fruit cocktail. The domestic manufacturer advertised on Algerian satellite channels, posters and billboards promoting the healthy image of the drink, which is without preservatives and additives.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Juice is expected to record CAGRs of 8% in total volume terms and 5% in total value terms at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. The solid performances will result from rising demand for juice drinks (up to 24% juice), preferences for juice over carbonates as a result of health and wellness awareness, as well as new product developments, especially in terms of new flavours and packaging formats. The positive trend will continue to result from increased availability of smaller packages of products at restaurants, takeaways and cafes, following the trend of consumption on the go.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Algeria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Algeria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Algeria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Algeria?
- What are the major brands in Algeria?
- What are the flavour trends in fruit juice and vegetable juice?
- What is the market share of smoothies in the 100% juice sector? Have there been any new product launches in the last year?
- What is the key on-trade distribution for fruit juice and vegetable juice in Algeria?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: 100% Juice, Cereal/Pulse-based Drinks, Fruit-Flavoured Drinks (No Juice Content), Juice Drinks (up to 24% Juice), Nectars (25-99% Juice).
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts