New Consumer Goods research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/30/2014 -- Kitchen Appliances in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific kitchen appliances market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The kitchen appliances market reflects the sale of four product sectors: refrigeration appliances, which include fridges, freezers and fridge freezers; cooking appliances, which include cookers, microwaves, ovens, cooker hoods, food processors and toasters; washing appliances, which include washing machines, clothes dryers and washer dryers; and dishwashers.
- The Asia-Pacific kitchen appliances market had total revenues of $70,495.7m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.6% between 2009 and 2013.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 7.8% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 461,038.0 thousand units in 2013.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9.2% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $109,216.5m by the end of 2018.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the kitchen appliances market in Asia-Pacific
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the kitchen appliances market in Asia-Pacific
Leading company profiles reveal details of key kitchen appliances market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific kitchen appliances market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Asia-Pacific economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Asia-Pacific kitchen appliances market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific kitchen appliances market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific kitchen appliances market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in South Korea
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Vietnam
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in the Czech Republic
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Germany
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Turkey
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Hong Kong, China
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Saudi Arabia
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Romania
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Denmark
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Portugal