Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/16/2014 -- Core Views:
- Latvia's economic recovery will continue into 2014 and beyond, although we emphasize that strong headline real GDP growth is largely a result of statistical base effects. We see growing scope for the government to ease up on its long-held policy of fiscal austerity going forward.
- We anticipate the moderation in consumer prices in Latvia to pick up slightly in 2014. We forecast inflation to average 1.0% in 2013 and 1.6% in 2014.
Major Forecast Changes
- No major forecast changes this quarter.
Key Risks To Outlook
- The prevailing risk to our forecasts for Latvia remains the persistent eurozone sovereign debt crisis. A further deepening of the crisis would pose downside risks to most of our forecasts.
The Latvia Business Forecast Report helps businesses with market assessment, strategic planning and decision making to promote growth and profitability in Latvia and is an essential tool for CEOs, Chairmen, Finance Directors/CFOs, Managing Directors, Marketing/Sales Directors with commercial interests in this emerging market..
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
An influential new analysis of Latvia's economic, political and financial prospects through end-2017, just published by award-winning forecasters, Business Monitor International (BMI).
- Forecast the pace and stability of Latvia's economic and industry growth through end-2017.
- Identify and evaluate adverse political and economic trends, to facilitate risk mitigation.
- Assess the critical shortcomings of the business environment that pose hidden barriers and costs to corporate profitability.
- Contextualise Latvia's country risks against regional peers using BMI's country comparative Risk Ratings system.
- Evaluate external threats to doing business in Latvia, including currency volatility, the commodity price boom and protectionist policies.
The Latvia Business Forecast Report by Business Monitor International (BMI) includes four major sections: >Economic Outlook, >Political Outlook, >Business Environment and >Key Sector Outlook.
How will the Latvia economic policy-making and performance impact on corporate profitability over 2013-2017?
BMI provides our fully independent 5-year forecasts for Latvia through end-2017 for more than 50 economic and key industry indicators. We evaluate growth, and also forecast the impact of economic management.
Economic Outlook Contents
The Latvia Business Forecast Report features BMI's forecasts with supporting analysis for 2013 through to end-2017, set against government views and BMI's evaluation of global and regional prospects.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Country Reports research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sri Lanka Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Russia Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Trinidad & Tobago Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Germany Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Bosnia-Herzegovina Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Egypt Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Cameroon Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Spain Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Australia Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Vietnam Business Forecast Report Q3 2014