Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/12/2013 -- Apart from recovered consumer confidence among local consumers, the rise in tourism and the country's position as a shopping destination supported sales of leisure and personal goods specialist retailers in 2012, with growth slowly accelerating from 2010 and 2011. As the country is seen as an island of stability in the midst of the Arab Spring, many travellers rerouted their holidays from other countries in the Middle East, which gave an impetus to luxury accessories in particular, such as...
Euromonitor International's Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in United Arab Emirates report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Jewellery and Watch Specialist Retailers, Media Products Stores, Other Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers, Pet Shops and Superstores, Sports Goods Stores, Stationers/Office Supply Stores, Traditional Toys and Games Stores.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in the United Arab Emirates
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Russia
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Malaysia
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Poland
- Retailing in Russia
- Retailing in Malaysia
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Colombia
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)