Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/30/2014 -- Although the economy has shown signs of recovery, luxury goods did not benefit greatly. The local economy was improving in 2013, but local consumers were still very price cautious when buying luxury goods. Unlike tourists from mainland China, local consumers mostly of them bought luxury goods when offered on discounts. Some luxury brands, such as Rolex, stopped annual price increases in 2013, in order to keep prices competitive in an unstable economy.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Goods in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Goods retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear), Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits, Luxury Accessories, Luxury Cigars, Luxury Electronic Gadgets, Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces, Luxury Travel Goods, Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery, Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luxury Travel Goods in Hong Kong, China
- Luxury Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Clothing, Footwear, Accessories and Luxury Goods Specialists in Hong Kong: Market Snapshot to 2017
- Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in Hong Kong, China
- Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery in Hong Kong, China
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Hong Kong, China
- Luxury Cigars in Hong Kong, China
- British American Tobacco Co (Hong Kong) Ltd in Luxury Goods (Hong Kong, China)
- Vertu Hong Kong Ltd in Luxury Goods (Hong Kong, China)
- Rolex (Hong Kong) Ltd in Luxury Goods (Hong Kong, China)