Fast Market Research recommends "Luxury Travel Goods in South Africa" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2013 -- There was a marked rise in the number of outbound and domestic leisure trips in South Africa towards the end of the review period, with this being encouraged by a strong rand and by rising economic confidence. While the number of domestic and outbound trips declined annually at the start of the review period, the last two years saw good growth. With high-income consumers travelling more frequently, many opted to invest in luxury travel goods.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Travel Goods in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Travel Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Travel Goods retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Travel Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Luxury Goods in South Africa
- Luxury Goods in South Korea
- Luxury Travel Goods in South Korea
- The Future of South Africa Household Care Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Profile
- GMT Africa in Luxury Goods (South Africa)
- The Future of South Africa Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)