Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/15/2014 -- As the local market continued opening (as a result of the free trade agreements) men's grooming reached intense levels of product segmentation during 2013. There was a broader base of alternatives competing, especially in modern retailers such as Walmart. Manufacturers continued to focus on different men's needs as well as skin energy, extreme comfort, sensitive, skin protection, originals, refreshing, nature, young, Apollo, excite, x-dry, champion, show time, VIP, dominant, affection and...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in Costa Rica to 2018
- Beauty and Personal Care in Costa Rica
- Retail Tissue in Costa Rica
- Bath and Shower in Costa Rica
- Bleach in Costa Rica
- Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Costa Rica
- Dishwashing in Costa Rica
- Deodorants in Costa Rica
- Irex de Costa Rica SA in Home Care (Costa Rica)
- Laundry Care in Costa Rica