New Financial Services market report from Timetric: "Merchant-Funded Loyalty Program- Case Studies"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2013 -- With the emergence of payment cards and their increasing adoption by consumers and acceptance by merchants, banks and other cards issuers have been making significant efforts to make consumers use their cards over those of their competitors. In line with this, banks have been at the forefront in issuing cards with benefits and features offered through loyalty programs. These programs allow banks to distinguish their products from the basic services offered by competitors by offering attractive deals in a variety of product categories. However, it has become apparent that bank-funded reward and loyalty programs have lost value and impact, from both the banks' and consumers' points of view. Banks and card issuers have introduced similar loyalty programs in the recent past, which have become mutually almost indistinguishable. This has compelled banks to carry out other expensive promotional initiatives to set themselves apart. Banks and other card issuers have also realized the benefits of merchant-funded loyalty programs and consider these programs as replacements for traditional loyalty programs.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of various merchant-funded loyalty program business models
- It provides insight into the merchant-funded loyalty program value chain and the role of the service provider
- It profiles major players active in the value chain of merchant-funded loyalty programs
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain insights into creating and improving a merchant-funded rewards model
- Gain an understanding of industry best practice
- Learn about the most effective business models
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- 2020 Foresight Report: Merchant-Funded Rewards - Challenges and Opportunities for Retail Banks
- 2020 Foresight Report: Retail Bank Loyalty Programs
- 2020 Foresight Report: Best Practices in Card Outsourcing
- 2020 Foresight Report: Maximizing Retail Banking Cost Efficiencies
- 2020 Foresight: Relationship Pricing
- Merchant-Funded Reward Program- Marketing and Customer Targeting
- Emergence of Merchant-Funded Loyalty Programs in Retail Banking
- Merchant Funded Rewards- Competitive Landscape
- 2020 Foresight Report: Branch Network Development in a Multi-Channel World
- 2020 Foresight Report: Best Practices in Managing the Credit Risk Cycle