New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2015 -- Mixed retailers showed stagnation or decline in outlet terms with the total number decreasing from 280 to 274 in 2014. Severe import restrictions and strict labour regulations negatively affected company performance. The only exception was Traki, which recorded an aggressive expansion over the review period and added a new store in 2014.
Traki is by far the most important department store with 50% value share in this channel. It ranked fourth in overall retailing with 2% value share in 2014. Its share considerably grew over the review period due to frequent openings that reached a 49-outlet network, larger stores and a wide product range. The chain develops a consistent marketing strategy that offers low prices amongst its target group. The brand is positioned in the lower-middle price range with frequent promotions that offer 50% discount in selected departments. Its stores improved the selling area over the review period with more comfortable spaces and attractive designs. Customer services are minimal.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The forecast period is expected to record only 6% value growth at constant 2014 prices. This performance is less favourable than the rate of growth over the review period. Strong problems importing and the overall effect of adverse regulations are the main reasons behind such a forecast.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Mixed Retailers industry in Venezuela with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Mixed Retailers industry in Venezuela, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Mixed Retailers in Venezuela market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Mixed Retailers channel in Venezuela?
- Who are the leading retailers in Venezuela?
- How are mixed retailers competing against the growth of grocery retailers?
- Are consumers switching towards value retailers or moving upmarket?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mixed Retailers in Russia
- Retailing in Mexico
- Mixed Retailers in Japan
- Retailing in Taiwan
- Mixed Retailers in Turkey