New Retailing research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- Global Music & Video industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global music & video market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global music & video market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key music & video market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global music & video market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global music & video market had total revenues of $56,552.3m in 2013, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.5% between 2009 and 2013.
The video segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $35,369.6m, equivalent to 62.5% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 0.3% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $57,385.5m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global music & video market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global music & video market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global music & video market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Music, Video, Book, Stationery and Entertainment Software Specialists Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Duty Free Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Electrical and Electronics Specialists Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Other Specialist Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Department Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard-Discounters Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Cash and Carries and Warehouse clubs Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Intelligent Video Surveillance Market in the Retail Industry 2012-2016