New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2014 -- NanoDetection Technology, Inc. (NanoDetection Technology) is a molecular diagnostic company. The company develops point-of-care in-vitro diagnostic test platform system for potential lethal pathogens, DNA and bio-markers. Its technology is based on chemiluminesence detector which is designed with an integrated system. The company sells pathogen detection systems to the food safety, human healthcare and bio-terrorism markets. NanoDetection Technology also develops multiple pathogen assays for multiple fields. It offers pathogens which include those found in healthcare settings are MRSA, UTI bacteria, the food chain includes E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria and those used in bioterrorism are anthrax and ricin. NanoDetection Technology is headquartered in Franklin, Ohio, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the NanoDetection Technology, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.<\li> - Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.<\li> - Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.<\li> - Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.<\li> - Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.<\li> - Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.<\li> -
Companies Mentioned in this Report: NanoDetection Technology, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Verisante Technology, Inc. (VRS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Philips Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Oxford Gene Technology - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Anaxsys Technology Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Accelr8 Technology Corporation (AXK) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Medical International Technology, Inc. (MDLH) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- HyperBranch Medical Technology, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Control Medical Technology, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Toumaz Technology Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)