Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/23/2012 -- GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research study, "Natural Gas Industry to 2017 - Depleting Conventional Crude Oil Reserves and Emerging Technologies in Gas Consumption Infrastructure Driving Growth". The study, which is an offering from the company's Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the global natural gas industry and highlights various concerns, key trends and challenges, along with major companies involved in the industry. The report provides forecasts for the global natural gas industry to 2017. It also provides industry forecasts worldwide by individual sub-segment type and provides an in-depth analysis for every sub-segment. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the major factors affecting the natural gas industry worldwide. Its scope includes -
- Key and imminent trends in the global natural gas industry.
- Geographic and competitive analysis of the key segments of the natural gas industry
- Supply and demand outlook to 2017 for the global natural gas industry
- Exclusive focus on the LNG industry and the pipelines industry.
- Trends and future outlook of the unconventional natural gas industry
Reasons to Get this Report
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the global natural gas industry.
- Identify key trends and challenges in the natural gas industry.
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insights on the expected demand-supply scenario with regards to the natural industry.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies using key insights from the major current and expected business developments with regards to the natural gas industry
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oil and Gas Supply Demand Outlook in the Americas to 2020 - Increasing Oil and Gas Production Changing the Industry Dynamics
- Global Oil and Gas Supply Demand Outlook to 2020 - Demand in Emerging Economies Driving Supply
- Pipeline Industry to 2015 - Energy Demand in Asia Pacific and Uptake of Unconventional Gas Driving Growth
- Crude Oil Industry to 2016 - Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging Economies Driving the Industry
- Oil and Gas Supply Demand Outlook in Middle East and Africa to 2020 - Increasing Natural Gas Production Boosting the Global Production Share
- Oil and Gas Supply Demand Outlook in Asia Pacific to 2020 - Growing Appetite for Oil and Gas Changing the Global Consumption Outlook
- Oil and Gas Supply Demand Outlook in Europe and Former Soviet Union to 2020 - Supply Diversification Affecting the Future Scenario
- The Unconventional Oil and Gas Market Outlook: The future of oil sands, shale gas, oil shale and coalbed methane
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2016 - Rise of Deepwater Hydrocarbon Production Leading to Industry Growth
- Global Top 10 Emerging LNG Markets - Analysis of Capacity, Trade Movements, Supply - Demand and Competitive Scenario to 2015