Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/06/2014 -- Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "Neuralstem, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013" provides data on the Neuralstem, Inc.'s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Neuralstem, Inc.'s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Neuralstem, Inc. and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- Neuralstem, Inc. - Brief Neuralstem, Inc. overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Neuralstem, Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Neuralstem, Inc. with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Neuralstem, Inc.'s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Evaluate Neuralstem, Inc.'s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Neuralstem, Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Neuralstem, Inc.'s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Neuralstem, Inc..
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Neuralstem, Inc. and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Diabetic Neuropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Hanmi Pharmaceuticals, Co. Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Novo Nordisk A/S - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Evotec AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Cancer Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Lysosomal Storage Disorder - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Actelion Ltd - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- LG Life Sciences, Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013