Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Non-Grocery Retailers in Pakistan", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2013 -- Due to growth of the Pakistani population and higher level of disposable incomes, almost all channels of non-grocery retailers enjoyed strong growth in 2012. With higher incomes, consumers have more to spend on non-essential items such as non-grocery products. This was a common theme over the review period as the economy recovered from the 2008 financial crisis and incomes recovered to their pre-crisis levels.
Euromonitor International's Non-Grocery Retailers in Pakistan report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Apparel Specialist Retailers, Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers, Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers, Home and Garden Specialist Retailers, Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers, Mixed Retailers, Other Non-Grocery Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Non-Grocery Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Other General and Non-Specialist Direct Retailers in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Other General and Non-Specialist Direct Retailers in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Other Specialist Retailers in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Furniture and Housewares Retailers in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Duty Free Retailers in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Duty Free Retailers in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Other Specialist Retailers in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Furniture and Housewares Retailers in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Other General and Non-Specialist Direct Retailers in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Duty Free Retailers in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016