Fast Market Research recommends "Non-Life Insurance in Finland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" from Timetric, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/28/2015 -- The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Finnish non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Finnish non-life insurance segment's growth prospects by non-life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Finnish non-life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Finland
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Finnish insurance industry
- Analysis of various consumer segments in Finnish non-life insurance
- Key developments in the Finnish non-life insurance segment
- New products launched by Finnish non-life insurers
- Non-life insurance was the second largest segment in the Finnish insurance industry in 2013, accounting for 17.2% of its overall gross written premium.
- The segment's gross written premium grew at a review-period CAGR of 4.6% in the aftermath of the world economic and eurozone debt crises.
- The non-life segment is highly concentrated, with the five leading companies accounting for 87.5% of the gross written premium in 2013.
- Motor insurance was the largest category in the non-life segment in 2013, accounting for 41.1% of the segment's gross written premium.
- The European law on gender-neutral pricing has been in force since December 22, 2012, preventing non-life insurers from imposing different premium rates on the basis of gender.
- Direct marketing was the leading distribution channel in the non-life insurance segment in Finland during the review period and accounted for a share of 42.2% in terms of gross written premium in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Finland:
- It provides historical values for Finland's non-life insurance segment for the report's 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Finland's non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Finland.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Finland and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Finnish non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Finnish non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Finnish insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Pohjola Insurance Ltd, If P&C Insurance Company Ltd, LocalTapiola General Mutual Insurance Company, Fennia Mutual Insurance Company, LocalTapiola Regional's, A-Vakuutus Ltd, Pohjantahti Mutual Insurance Company, Turva Mutual Insurance Company, Folksam Non-Life Insurance Company Ltd, Forsakringsaktiebolaget Alandia
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in the US, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018