Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Non-Store Retailing in Tunisia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2013 -- The main story in 2012 was the introduction of an online grocery retailer www.myshop.tn. This new trend allows Tunisians, especially those belonging to the high income group, to do their shopping online. The only limitation is that payment is only on delivery and not online. Online payment in Tunisia is still not well developed due to the government concerns that allowing more Tunisians to own debit cards and thus carry out online payments could weaken the national economy.
Euromonitor International's Non-Store Retailing in Tunisia report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Direct Selling, Homeshopping, Internet Retailing, Vending.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Non-Store Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tobacco Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Household Appliances Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Furniture Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Photographic Equipment Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Printed Media Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Packaged Food Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Toys and Games Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Jewelry and Watches Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Unpackaged Food Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016