New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- GlobalData's new report, "North America Interventional Cardiology Procedures Outlook to 2020", provides key procedures data on the North America Interventional Cardiology Procedures. The report provides procedure volumes within market categories - Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Procedures, Coronary Stenting (Drug Eluting Coronary Stenting and Bare Metal Coronary Stenting) Procedures, PTCA Drug Eluting Balloon (DEB) Angioplasty Procedures and Angiography Procedures.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology based models to estimate and forecast the procedure volumes. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the procedure volumes.
- Procedure volumes data for Interventional Cardiology Procedures categories - Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Procedures, Coronary Stenting (Drug Eluting Coronary Stenting and Bare Metal Coronary Stenting) Procedures, PTCA Drug Eluting Balloon (DEB) Angioplasty Procedures and Angiography Procedures.
- Projections for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business and investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- North America Hip Replacement Procedures Outlook to 2020
- North America Knee Replacement Procedures Outlook to 2020
- North America Spinal Surgery Procedures Outlook to 2020
- North America Arthroscopy Procedures Outlook to 2020
- North America Orthopedic Prosthetics Outlook to 2020
- North America Contrast Media Injectors Market Outlook to 2020
- North America Cardiovascular Surgery Procedures Outlook to 2020
- Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Market - Global Forecasts to 2018
- North America Electrophysiology Procedures Outlook to 2020
- North America Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) Procedures Outlook to 2020