New Country Reports market report from Business Monitor International: "Norway Business Forecast Report Q4 2013"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2013 -- Core Views
We are forecasting real GDP growth of 1.5% in 2013, down from 3.1% in 2012. The export sector in particular is likely to be subdued, largely due to sustained eurozone weakness.
Household consumption should remain the primary driver of growth in 2013-14. Household debt and property prices appear to be reaching unsustainable levels, however.
Norway's next parliamentary election will be held on September 9 2013. Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg's Labour Party and its Red- Green coalition partners are unlikely to win a third term in government, in our view. Our core scenario envisages the opposition Conservative Party winning a decisive victory, and forming a ruling coalition.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Risks To Outlook
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Country Reports research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Estonia Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- United States Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Bulgaria Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Slovakia Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Chile Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Philippines Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- United Arab Emirates Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Hungary Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Iran Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Venezuela Business Forecast Report Q4 2013