Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2014 -- Air Quality Control Systems Market by Technology (Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD), Electrostatic Precipitators, Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Control Systems, Scrubber & Mercury Control Systems) & Geography (Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas, Middle East and Africa) Global Trends and Forecasts to 2019
This report estimates the 'Air Quality Control Systems Market' in terms of value. The global air quality control systems market is segmented on the basis of their technology type which include flue gas desulfurization (FGD), electrostatic precipitators, fabric Filters, Nitrogen Oxides (NOX) control systems, scrubbers& Mercury control systems. The market is further segmented on the basis of regions such as Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas, Middle East and Africa.
Air quality control systems are required for a healthy indoor and outdoor environment. This equipment make it possible for industries to comply with national pollution control standards for clean air, thereby improving production rates and lowering health related absences. The global air quality control systems market is witnessing a huge demand across the globe because of the stringent regulations for industrial emission. Especially in developed countries within North America and Europe, several new environmental standards have been introduced to regulate harmful industrial pollutants. Rapid industrialization in the emerging economies is another major factor for huge demand for these environmental products. With the rising global population, the demand for cement in the construction industry is growing at fast rates that result in increasing emission of SOX and NOX to the atmosphere. Cement manufacturing has become one of the key application areas for air quality control systems.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
We have used various secondary sources such as encyclopedias, directories, and databases to identify and collect information that was useful for this extensive commercial study of the global air quality control systems market. The primary sources- experts, service providers and end users from the industry -have all been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information, as well as to assess the future prospects of the air quality control systems market.
We have also profiled leading players of this industry, along with their recent developments and other strategic industry activities. Some of these include companies such as Alstom (France), Babcock & Wilcox Company (U.S.), Foster Wheeler (U.S.), Mitsubishi Hitachi Power systems America (Japan), Hamon RC (U.S.), KBR (U.S), and Siemens Energy (Germany).
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Industrial Flue Gas Treatment Systems & Services Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Smart Cities Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Actuator Systems Market in Aviation - Market Analysis (Commercial Aviation And Defense Aviation Landing Gear, Flight Control, Electromechanical, Electrohydraulic, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Mechanical) - Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Flue Gas Desulfurization Systems & Services Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Automotive Exhaust Systems Market - Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Railway Management System Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- C4ISR Market (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, Land Systems, Airborne Systems and Naval Systems) Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Subsea Well Access and BOP System Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Industrial DeNOx Systems & Services Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019