Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/26/2014 -- Analgesics continued to be seen by most Kenyans as on-the-go first aid remedies and palliatives to pain and undiagnosed ailments.
Rohto Pharmaceuticals led in topical analgesics/anaesthetic with a 70% value share due to its Deep Heat Deep Relief and Deep Freeze brands, with their sustained quality and efficient distribution.
Constant value sales of analgesics are expected to drop by a CAGR of 1% over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Analgesics industry in Kenya with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
If you're in the Analgesics industry in Kenya, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Analgesics in Kenya market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Analgesics in Kenya?
- What are the major brands in Kenya?
- Are combination products with acetaminophen still popular?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Analgesics in Portugal
- Analgesics in Israel
- Analgesics in Indonesia
- Analgesics in the United Kingdom
- Analgesics in Venezuela
- Analgesics in South Korea
- Analgesics in India
- Analgesics in Ireland
- Analgesics in Lithuania
- Analgesics in Bosnia-Herzegovina