New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/25/2014 -- Conditions remained difficult for apparel specialist retailers in New Zealand during 2013. Both outlet and selling space growth was negative, however value sales grew by a 2% to reach NZ$3 billion. Apparel specialist retailers was negatively impacted by internet retailing, which surged by 17% to reach NZ$1.1 billion in 2013. Consumers continued to visit stores to try on garments but increasingly turned to the online channel to find the cheapest deal.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers industry in New Zealand with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers industry in New Zealand, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers in New Zealand market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers channel in New Zealand?
- Who are the leading retailers in New Zealand?
- How are clothing and footwear specialists competing against the grocers?
- How is the internet affecting clothing and footwear specialists?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Retailing in New Zealand to 2017
- Retailing in New Zealand
- The Future of Retailing in India to 2017
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Morocco
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Finland
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in Germany
- The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2017
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Germany