Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/03/2014 -- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers in the UK recorded sluggish growth in sales in 2013 as the trading environment in non-grocery retailing across much of the UK remained challenging. As well as attempting to attract the UK's stubbornly frugal consumers, many of the UK's apparel and footwear specialist retailers also face rising competition from internet retailers, grocery retailers and department stores. The retailers operating in these other channels are often able to offer either...
Euromonitor International's Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in United Kingdom report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom: Databook to 2017
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- The Future of Retailing in US to 2017
- Retailing in the United Arab Emirates
- The Future of Retailing in India to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Russia to 2017
- Retailing in Mexico