New Transportation market report from Euromonitor International: "ASEAN's Automotive Markets: Tigers and Cubs"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/25/2013 -- Vehicle sales in Thailand and Indonesia ranked 13th and 15th in the world, respectively, in 2012. Along with Malaysia, these markets constitute the automotive tigers of the ASEAN region. Meanwhile, the Philippines and Vietnam are cubs with the potential to grow up fast. Euromonitor International considers car ownership levels and the impact of rising incomes in all these markets, as well as the contrasting market mix in Malaysia and Thailand in the context of divergent demographic landscapes.
Euromonitor International's new Automotive reports are designed specifically for stakeholders in the automotive industry and are compiled from Euromonitor's unrivalled range of global macro-economic and consumer intelligence. This innovative approach assesses myriad 'pull' factors that help shape the future of vehicle demand: from consumer lifestyles to income and expenditure; from demographics and household profiles to social technologies. Automotive also draws upon perspectives from Euromonitor's coverage of other industries, including Consumer Electronics, Consumer Finance and Travel and Tourism.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Automotive products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Automotive Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Automotive Lighting Market: By Position (Front, Rear, Side, & Interior), Technology (Halogen, Xenon/HID, & LED), Vehicle Type, & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Automotive Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Automotive Brake System Market By Geography, Brake Type (Disc, Drum), Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light & Heavy Commercial, Two Wheelers) & Technology (Electronically Assisted & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Automotive Manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Turbocharger Market by Vehicle Types (Passenger & Commercial), Fuel Types (Diesel & Gasoline) & Geography – Global Trends & Forecasts to 2017
- Automotive Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. (TRW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Penske Automotive Group, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report