New Software market report from MindCommerce: "Augmented Reality in Healthcare"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/04/2013 -- Augmented reality (AR) has gained a lot of attention for its potential use in many industry verticals including manufacturing, public safety, education, advertising, and entertainment.
With the commercialization of high speed data network such as the Fourth Generation (4G) cellular networks via Long Term Evolution (LTE), the use of AR applications in healthcare represents a particularly compelling value proposition for cost reduction and of course saving lives. Many AR applications in healthcare provide the benefit of visualizing three dimensional data captured from non-invasive sensors. Applications range from remote 3D image analysis to advanced telesurgery.
This report provides analysis of the current status of AR applications and future opportunities in the healthcare sector.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report includes case studies of AR in healthcare.
- Healthcare organizations
- Mobile application developers
- Wireless infrastructure suppliers
- OTT application and service providers
- Wireless carriers and other service providers
- Augmented Reality (AR) application developers
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Augmented Reality in the Cloud
- Augmented Reality: Global Market Analysis and Forecast 2012 - 2017
- Next Generation Augmented Reality Applications
- Augmented Reality in the Battlefield 2012 - 2016
- Augmented Reality in Vehicular Safety Systems
- Next Generation Wireless Devices: Market for Embedded Computing + M2M Solutions + Wearable Devices + Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality in Gaming and Entertainment
- Mobile Commerce in Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Wearable Augmented Reality: Google Glasses and Beyond
- Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc. (AIQ) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile