New Beverages market report from Mintel: "Beer in South Korea - a Snapshot (2013)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/12/2013 -- Beer in South Korea by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beers. Market size is based on retail (off trade) and non-retail (on trade and food industry) sales. Market size for Beer in South Korea is given in KRW and litre with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for South Korea. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beer in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Milk in South Korea - a Snapshot (2013)
- Bottled Water in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Bottled Water in South Korea - a Snapshot (2013)
- Beer in Norway - a Snapshot (2013)
- Beer in Austria - a Snapshot (2013)
- Beer in Spain - a Snapshot (2013)
- Beer in Vietnam - a Snapshot (2013)
- Beer in Germany - a Snapshot (2013)
- Beer in Sweden - a Snapshot (2013)