Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/04/2014 -- Big Data represents a collection of data sets so large and complex that it becomes difficult to process using on-hand database management tool. It is also unstructured, meaning that it is not tabulated, correlated, etc. (e.g. it does not have a pre-defined data model or is not organized in a pre-defined manner).
Big Data technologies enable organizations to handle huge datasets and generate information/insights from them with minimal delay time (sometimes in real-time).
Leading companies in Big Data are the already making great strides and will surely represent the forbearers of many great solutions yet to come.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Big Data and analytics companies
- Data as a Service (DaaS) companies
- Cloud-based service providers of all types
- Data processing and management companies
- Application Programmer Interface (API) companies
- Public investment organizations including investment banks
- Private investment including hedge funds and private equity
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Big Data Leaders: 1010data, Cloudera, Hortonworks, NetApp, and Tableau Software
- Big Data Market By Types (Hardware; Software; Services; BDaaS - HaaS; Analytics; Visualization as Service); By Software (Hadoop, Big Data Analytics and Databases, System Software (IMDB, IMC): Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Big Data Leaders: Accenture, CSC Fujitsu, HP, Informatica, Mu Sigma, Opera Solutions, Oracle, and Tata Consultancy Services
- Big Data in Financial Services Industry: Market Trends, Challenges, and Prospects 2013 - 2018
- Big Data and Telecom Analytics Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Big Data Market: Business Case, Market Analysis and Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Capturing Big Data in Social and Detection Systems: Market Opportunities and Challenges 2013 - 2019
- Big Data Leaders: Hortonworks
- Big Data Leaders: Cloudera
- Big Data Leaders: 1010data