New Biotechnology market report from MarketLine: "Biotechnology in Asia-Pacific"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/27/2013 -- Biotechnology in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific biotechnology market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The biotechnology market consists of the development, manufacturing, and marketing of products based on advanced biotechnology research.
- The Asia-Pacific biotechnology market had total revenues of $79.2bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% between 2008 and 2012.
- The pharmaceutical, medical, and biotechnology sector in Asia-Pacific is currently receiving high levels of private equity funding as the region is emerging as the new location for drug development and innovation.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $124.3bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the biotechnology market in Asia-Pacific
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the biotechnology market in Asia-Pacific
Leading company profiles reveal details of key biotechnology market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific biotechnology market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Asia-Pacific economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Asia-Pacific biotechnology market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific biotechnology market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific biotechnology market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Biotechnology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Biotechnology: Global Industry Guide
- Biotechnology in Japan
- Biotechnology in Germany
- Biotechnology in the Netherlands
- Biotechnology in the United States
- Biotechnology in Italy
- Biotechnology in France
- Biotechnology in Canada
- Biotechnology in the United Kingdom
- Biotechnology in Europe
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)