Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Cafes/Bars in Vietnam", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2014 -- During the review period, cafes/bars remained as one of the most popular foodservice venue types in the country for social gatherings and meetings, reflecting Vietnamese tradition, as well as the category's diverse range of styles. Customers of cafes/bars included a variety of segments, ranging from the young to the old, as well as lower- to higher-income consumers. The cafes/bars category in Vietnam included a diverse offer in terms of format, services and products, catering to a broad range...
Euromonitor International's Cafes/Bars in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bars/Pubs, Cafes, Chained Cafes/Bars, Independent Cafes/Bars, Juice/Smoothie Bars, Specialist Coffee Shops.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cafes/Bars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria
- Consumer Foodservice in the Philippines
- Consumer Foodservice in Argentina
- Consumer Foodservice in Denmark
- Dairy Product Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Dairy Product Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Consumer Foodservice in Australia
- Consumer Foodservice in Vietnam
- Consumer Foodservice in Portugal
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)