Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/30/2014 -- Given that much of Canada's metals production is exported, we expect the country's economic exposure to both the US and Mexico to underpin the industry's growth through 2018. Increasing manufacturing and industrial activity in both countries should help drive demand for metal inputs. Furthermore, a weaker Canadian dollar against the US dollar should provide upside for Canadian metals exporters.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sweden Metals Report Q2 2014
- Czech Republic Metals Report Q2 2014
- Brazil Metals Report Q2 2014
- Malaysia Metals Report Q2 2014
- South Korea Metals Report Q2 2014
- United States Metals Report Q2 2014
- South Africa Metals Report Q2 2014
- Australia Metals Report Q2 2014
- China Metals Report Q2 2014
- Japan Metals Report Q2 2014