Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2014 -- Global Canned Food industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global canned food market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global canned food market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key canned food players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This market consists of the retail sales of canned desserts, canned fish/seafood & meat products, canned fruit, canned pasta & noodles, canned ready meals & canned vegetables.
The global canned food market had total revenues of $70.5bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2008 and 2012. Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 2% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 17.1 billion kg in 2012.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.7% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $80.4bn by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global canned food market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the global canned food market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global canned food market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global canned food market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Frozen Food: Global Industry Guide
- Global Canned Food
- Chilled & Deli Food: Global Industry Guide
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013 - Economic Outlook in BRIC
- Food Enzymes Market By Types (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase), Applications (Beverages, Dairy, Bakery), Sources (Microorganisms, Plants, Animals) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Packaged Food in the US
- Frozen Food - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in the Philippines
- Canned/Preserved Food in China