Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/02/2014 -- 'Central African Republic Mobile Telecom Market: Political Instability Threatens Revenue and VAS Growth,' a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of CAR's mobile telecommunications market based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the CAR market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the broadband and mobile sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Because of political and economic problems, a lack of security and civil unrest, the Central African Republic's telecommunication market has suffered from infrastructure damage in many areas; operators say, however, that security is needed for engineers to deal with the problems.
- Investment is expected to stall until the country's security is in sight, and the damage will be costly to repair.
- Orange has launched 3G service in the capital; however, basic data services coverage in the rest of the country varies greatly.
- Infrastructure development to expand coverage will be the most significant investment opportunity, as operators look for ways to reduce risk and costs.
"Central African Republic Mobile Telecom Market: Political Instability Threatens Revenue and VAS Growth" provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in CAR today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into CAR's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research's databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- CAR in a regional context; a comparative review of market size and trends with that of other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in CAR.
- The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from mobile voice and data markets.
- The service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by mobile sector and by voice, data and video in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period.
- The competitive landscape; an examination of key trends in competition and service providers' performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Azur, Bintel, Orange, Moov, Etisalat, Telecel, Nationlink, Global Telecom.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- LTE Strategy 2013 - 2018
- Ecuador: Upgrading to 3.5G, Mobile Operators Are Well-Positioned for Mobile Broadband Growth
- Czech Republic: NGNs and MVNO Initiative by Telecom Regulator Heat Up Operator Competition
- Next Generation Network OSS/BSS Market and Forecast 2013-2018
- Slovakia: Fixed and Mobile Data Network Expansion to Drive Telecom Market Growth
- Bulgaria: LTE Launch and Rural Broadband Expansion to Drive Telecom Market Growth
- Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
- Hong Kong: In a Competitive Telecom Market, LTE and FTTH Boost Revenue
- Pakistan: Data and VAS to compensate for voice
- Mobile Network Operator Revenue Improvement and Profitability Enhancement