Fast Market Research recommends "Chemicals - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2013 -- The BRIC Chemicals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: retail market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC chemicals market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC chemicals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market retailers' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC chemicals market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the chemicals industry and had a total market value of $1,308.8 billion in 2011. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 22.3% over the 2007-11 period.
Within the chemicals industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $1,022.3 billion in 2011. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $122.3, $85.1, and $79.2 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the chemicals industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $1,920.6 billion in 2016, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $223.5, $152.5 and $97.2 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the BRIC chemicals market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the BRIC chemicals market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC chemicals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC chemicals market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Metals & Mining - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Base Metals - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Chemicals - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Chemicals - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Specialty Chemicals: Global Industry Guide
- Chemicals - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Chemicals - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Commodity Chemicals: Global Industry Guide
- Forest Products - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Truck Manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)