New Software market report from Markets and Markets: "Cloud Billing Market [By Solution (Billing of Cloud Services, Billing Services on Cloud), By Delivery (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), By Users (SMB, Enterprises)]: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018) "
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2013 -- Cloud billing refers to billing solutions for digital as well as non-digital services. The flexibility of using cloud services such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) anytime and anywhere has created business opportunities across various verticals but at the same time proper monetization of these services is critical so as to avoid revenue leakage and sustain through the intense competition. The billing solutions on the cloud provide organizations with several advantages including increased transparency in the charging and billing processes, virtualized workplaces, flexibility to up-scale with increase in customers, and simplified operations along with accelerated performance.
As businesses realize the impact of billing processes on customer satisfaction and retention, and partner relationships they intent to deliver greater flexibility to customers by deploying cost effective billing processes. While organizations across the verticals look forward to integrate the cloud billing solutions into their mainstream work scenarios, the billing solution providers aim to gain competitive advantage in the emerging market by designing feature rich solutions and better visibility by undertaking innovative marketing strategies such as referral programs and free trials.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
MarketsandMarkets believes that the need to increase business agility, along with cost control measures is playing a key role in embodying the cloud billing market. Though the adoption of these solutions is gradual due to concerns of loss of data and third party dependence, these solutions are expected to experience a tremendous growth, owing to the evolution of cloud and growing demand for automation of billing processes as a result of pricing intricacies. The assimilation of cloud billing solutions within the existing organizational framework will further amplify the growth of businesses by embedding best practices for consistency and accuracy of operations.
This research study categorizes the global market for cloud billing to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends for billing of cloud services and billing services on cloud in the following sub-markets:
On the basis of Delivery:
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
On the basis of Deployment Model:
On the basis of Billing Modes:
Direct to Customer (D2C)
On the basis of Users:
Small and Medium Businesses (SMB)
On the basis of Verticals:
Public Sector and Utilities
Telecom, IT and Media
Transportation and Logistics
On the basis of Services:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Government Cloud Market By Agency (Federal Cloud, State and Local Cloud, Defense & Military Cloud), By Delivery (Saas, Paas, Iaas), By Deployment (Public, Private, Hybrid, Community) Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Cloud Brokerage and Enablement; Cloud Services Brokerage (CSB) Market: Global Advancements, Business Models, Future Opportunities, Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Market - Global Trends, Challenges, Opportunities & Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- Community Cloud Market (By Components [Server, Storage Devices, Network Equipments], By Verticals [Healthcare, Finance, Government, Transport and Logistics, Gaming, Education]) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018
- Personal Cloud - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Business Process as A Service (BPaaS) Market & Cloud BPM Market By Process Outsourcing (Sales, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations) - Global Advancements, Opportunity Roadmaps, Market Forecast and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Cloud Based Business Analytics Market: Cloud BI, Predictive; Text; Web; Speech; Machine; & Video Analytics, Delivery Models, Market Trends, Enterprise Roadmap - Global Forecast and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) Market [(On Premise, Cloud IAM), By Components (Provisioning, Directories, SSO, Advanced Authentication, Password Management, Audit, Compliance & Governance)] - Global Advancements, Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)
- eClinical Solutions Market - [CTMS, CDMS, EDC, IVRS, ePRO & IRB Systems] Global Trends, Opportunities & Forecasts (2012 - 2017)